I woke up this morning and thanked God for all my gifts and blessings. I go downstairs and get my coffee which always is such a small little joy I also thank God for. I open my phone and WHAM the madness assaults my peace. Yesterday, it was all the information about poor Christina Grimmie shot as she is signing autographs. Today, a Gay bar in Orlando...22 dead, 40 injured and Twitter has gone crazy with posts about "it's the guns fault" and "if only we banned guns"... people, we banned drugs too...how is that working out.
If we ban guns, we should also ban sugar because sugar kills too. Sugar causes cancer, obesity, mental health problems, depression, diabetes. Knives kill. We need to ban knives. There is an endless list of things people can use to kill another person. Poison, ropes, vehicles, their bare hands. Banning guns will only bring another form of violence. People that use guns to murder are under the influence of darkness and no matter what, that darkness will find a way to kill. I know that sugar and guns is an oxymoron, but the world has literally gone crazy. THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION!!! BEG God to return. REPENT of all our sinful ways and try and return to a time when God was present in the world and was working on our behalf.
The United States as a whole is so blinded by Satan and his agenda that they can't even see the downward spiral. Politics and society is so busy trying be nice to foreigners (that really do want to blow us up) and the LGBT community (who really are not the threat to anyone) no one is noticing how bad everything else is escalating. Economy, relations with other countries, homelessness and the poor, veterans on the streets, rising prices of everything, and worst of all the ridiculous agendas that has everyone fighting for the wrong thing. Please put two and two together folks. God is not pleased, and he is allowing more and more violence, disruption and chaos into our country.
Yes, God is REAL!! God does exist. God has a plan. God will execute his judgment. God will also wipe us out if we keep going the way we are going. I won't quote scripture but if you do read the Bible and do understand the progression, the USA is NOT mentioned or even considered in Revelations! The way things are going, I completely see why and I just pray daily for my family and friends. I also pray for our country, our leaders and our military. We are going to need them if we keep up destroying each other. Actually, it seems like the way we are going God may just let us wipe each other out because we are so busy fighting the wrong battles and attacking each other instead of uplifting and supporting our own!
So in response to all the insanity, instead of tweeting your outrage at gun owners, it might be wise to PRAY!! Think of the fact that life is precious and a gift that can be taken away in a blink. Also, look at it this way, no matter what your belief in God may be; the fact that our country is spiraling in a very bad direction should be proof enough that we need to make some drastic changes in our behavior! Stop being outraged at the use of guns and be outraged at the BEHAVIOR of people. Fight for more mental health assistance. Fight for more law enforcement and higher wages for those that protect and serve. Fight for our veterans to get better benefits. Fight a good fight that will actually make a difference. Feed the hungry. Help the poor. Put your fight and your money towards things that will improve the quality of someone's life. This is what will make changes that can be felt around the world, ACTS OF KINDNESS!
I remember watching an Adam Sandler movie that had a scene where Steve Buscemi played a character that was bullied and tormented throughout school... he had a list of people he was going to shoot and Adam Sandler was on that list. Adam's character felt remorse and after all those years decided to pick up the phone and call this man to apologize. Steve's character crossed Adam's name off the list. Kindness and remorse won the day. Who know's what your act of kindness can do to change the life of someone that is in desperate need of something good.
No person should be murdered. No person should have life snatched away like all these lives that have been taken so senselessly. Today, I cried because I know how wrong we are as a nation, and I feel helpless to make a difference. I do know I can be kind. I can do random acts of good for others. I absolutely will get on my knees every night and pray throughout the day for God to forgive us and come back and make things right again.
Go out and purposely do something good for someone else every single day. Please pray with me for a return to peace. In Jesus Name!

No comments:
Post a Comment